Thursday, May 10, 2012

What makes my day.


Sometimes little things happen around me can really make my day a great one.
It helps to put a smile on my face and blow all troubles away for a moment.
Just like today, after a long day my brain was so drained but when I was about to leave school for home I saw my ex-classmates passed by and I was surprised almost everyone bothers to at least say hi/wave to me despite the awkwardness between all of us.
I can't help but my smile just appears in my heart.
Even though we've been classmates before for a year, I'm not exactly close with them cause mainly there's guys and maybe the reason that I would feel really awkward I guess? Maybe I really do.
But the truth they can be really nice to me at times and I'm glad even I've switched to another new environment, they still remember me, the foreverlonelygirl94 hahaha.
In life, when we start to expect too much we tend to get disappointment most of times.
Don't you get sick of it? I do, so badly.
Things like, a kind thankyou from someone you don't know but just so happened that you got him/her a great help can really makes you feel wow, i just makes someone's day better.
Or maybe like, at the worse day of your life someone just brightens it up with the whole lame jokes. 
I would love to have all this small little details happens in my life, that at least it makes my day a more better one everyday. May not be all the big things that will give you happiness.
It might be the least important stuff you think it is actually turns out to be the highlight.
I love happiness, don't you? :)
And I would always tell myself, I'm luckier than someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment