Friday, May 11, 2012

18th month tgt!


Pardon us for looking so not like us in this picture. I really don't know why.
But I feel the effect is kind of nice actually.
And sadly this is the only photo we took together during our monthsary cause it's really not the day for photography so we just captured all our perfect moment within our hearts. <3
Despite having school on that day which sucks, but I'm glad we still spent our day to the fullest.
First of all, we had to fill our dear tummy with nice food cause I'm starving for the whole morning!
After a long consideration of what to have, we decided to have dim sum @ Somerset.
It really costs us a bomb but baby billed it. I felt bad though, as always.
I was like, ohmy the bill is really blood sucking. >:( Oh well like baby said, once in a while is orgay.
Thanks baby for being so generous though, and for everything else under the big wide sky.


Here's my lovelyboy! Hehe loveyouuuuuu! :*


He's trying to check out the menu on what to have cause I was like " I'm the queen today and you shall do the ordering and I'll do the eating. Muahahahah! x)" Hahaha I was trying to be bad but in the end I'm still the one did the decision cause he #foreveranything. Aiyaya.
Aiya in the end I'll still ask for his suggestions and opinions all that blahblah as usual hehe.
I'll always be asking him in everything but sometimes he just make me feel worse cause I'll still end up decide myself cause he don't know.
Baby, I know you can do better than that. :P But I definitely not blaming you cause I know too you did your best. Hehe muackzxc!


The one who has been loving you for a year and half and will never let this has its ending.
I can never afford to lose you babylove, happy 18th monthsary! <3


Here comes the appetiser and I would say that pictures are really decieving that I felt really cheated.
This is the drunken chicken and it looks big right? Believe me it's not!


 You see! It's so mini! I think me alone can finish everything!
And it's definitely not cheap orgay! But of course I shared every bit with babyboy.
I don't sell fish k haha, well and I can say it's quite nice though despite everything else.
This is what I mean by you pay what you eat.


 This is rather disappointing though, almost tasteless.
Too healthy to be enjoyed, but it's actually recommended.
Oh well not for us, and I forget what it's called.
Thumbs down! :(


The all time favourite that you can't missed out whenever you have dim sum!
The juice, the meat, every bit that you can't resist from it!
Thumbs upupup! :)


This is actually another appetiser as well but it was served a bit later.
Now after the first dish, I'm no longer surprise that it comes in a tiny portion only.
But still it's tasted not bad, I would recommend this if you love fried food.
Thumbs up! 


Drum rolls *** This is a must to have if you're dining at any of the DingTaiFung!
  Simple looking egg fried rice but awesome yummy fragance taste.
This would be how much I would describe this fabulous dish to share.
I'm someone who likes fried rice so this is definitely in loved!
Thumbs up!

Whoa after all the nice dim sum, it's a must have to go with some chinese tea.
I think it's a tradition or something. I don't used to drink it because I dislike how it actually tastes like.
I even have the thought that it's only for the adults aunties and uncles hahaha!
 But now I slowly learn to appreciate and I have it everytime I have dim sum outside!
It's healthy, and what's more helps with your digestion. Perfect deal! ^.*


Haha I casually remarked " Here's the uncle drinking his tea. " and he almost had everything spill out.
Hahaha it was so funehhhh really.

With a fully filled tummy, we was both satisfied and went off for some shopping!
YAY it has been monthsssssss ever since I went shopping with baby. :(
What a life I was having with home school work and just goes on and on.
I missed shopping so much that every weekend I wished I don't have to work but go shopping just like any other teens are spending the time with. Sigh I hate my life sometimes.
But well there's always been I tell myself it's okay, save all the best times for the best days.
Here we are, baby brought me to shopping everywhere our legs would go to haha.
I'm glad despite all the shopping desprives I had for months, we didn't go bankrupt.
Sorry baby, for all the spendings again. :|
I hate myself for spending but I just can't help it. In fact I controlled a lot already uh.

Oh yes the perfect night is about time and I'm glad I had babyboy with me.
I suggested to go henderson wave for a chill since it has been long the last time we really had peace and chill. The journey was really hectic and I really don't wanna mention cause it sucks.
Finding the way there almost kills us with our tired feets.
But thanks god, we did not give up half way and we finally got there with all our efforts.
Had a nice breeze and views over there. And I just love the moments.






Last but not least, I'm always glad that we spent our day so awesomely that I just hope every month would be a better one with you, baby.
Happy 18th monthsary!!!!!
I love you more than anything else sweetheart! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment