Sunday, May 6, 2012

Papa's birdday!

It's my dear papa birthday and we held a small celebration at home just for him.
Oh he's in his golden age 43 haha everyone is getting older. It will be me in 2 months time and I still have no idea how should I make it a special one for my forever18th.
But well before that it would be baby's which gonna be during June, and I'm so dead that I don't know how am I going to make it a good one for him.
Anyway I actually prepared a small feast and I thought it would turn out okay but I'm kind of disappointed with the results. I was really upset over it for the night. :(
But well just like my papa said, absorb feedbacks and try again. Never be the failure be your last.
I thought of it and slowly got over it and move on.
It was a kinda good day spent going to Giant to get all the groceries with lovelyboy and sisters, but definitely not the fact that we actually spent hundred over bucks for this dinner.
Ah fine, I'm never stingy over celebrations/needs.
What would got me over would be all the smiles I got from the faces I'm doing all this for.
I meant, who won't like it to be appreciated? I really do.
I would go the extra mile just for whoever are you if you're the man who gives the appreciation then I would be glad serve you with all I can. I specially hate people who just asked it, turn around and don't give a damn about you anymore unless he/she needs you again.
Hello, I'm not born to serve you solely and all I got back is nothing but a piece of shit.
A "thankyou" is not that hard afterall right? I don't know why I got this thing inside me that it just irritates me when you can just be so rude.
Ah forget about all this shit, life goes on.
Whenever I got this kind of shit, I just have to constantly remind myself they're just not worth it.

Okay just one favourite picture of the day before I go.
My papa is definitely one of those who hates taking photos cause he forever feels that he never looks good in it but I'm glad that at least he's willing to takes pictures with us for being the lead of the day.
Everyone's impression for my papa is always, cute. Hahaha I'm in about it too.
I mean cute father, then there's cute daughters too right? Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment