Monday, April 30, 2012

Sun kills.


Monday blues man! Totally. :(
The weather kills and it just ruined my dear monday. 
A day that I would want to stay home and go no where, I mean the sun literally turns my mood off. :\
I was still hoping it will gonna be a good start of the week but the sun just can't show a little bit more mercy. When bad migraines stroke, it was so bad that I just want to go home.
I'm glad it's gonna be a public holiday tomorrow, thanks god.
I'm officially broke and I guess I shall just stay home and nuaaa. 
As much as I wanna go shopping so badly, sometimes it's also not a bad idea to be home.
Oh well I may need a mcdonald breakfast hahaha!
Ok I guess not, maybe some plain breads with nutella spreads. Cause I got no monehhhhh.. :(
Well I guess I rocks this way so it's okay. Hehe cause I can still have it when I have the moneh uh. $.$

No comments:

Post a Comment