Sunday, April 29, 2012

Floral fantasy.



Floral nails for the week! Spent my free time doing this and I'm loving it. :)
It looks kinda messy but I'm still trying to come out with something different.
Practice makes prefect! :D
It has been quite a long time ever since I do my nails cause I hate it whenever I go work and all the newly painted nails will be destroyed. 
It annoys me to the extend that I didn't bother to do any nail arts for the entire months of holiday.
Maybe it was a good time to allow my nails to rest and breathe.
They really need it cause due to my work, my nails got so fragile that it will just tear/break with only those minor hits. It breaks my heart whenever my nails turned out to be so ugly! :(
I'm glad it's better now and hopes it will maintain as it is or gets better than this. 
Actually you can see that I'm into fimo canes suddenly, as I usually will just draw my nails with polka dots or just leave it as duo/single color.  In fact that was given free from some kind souls at flea the previous time. Thought that I shouldn't waste it since it's quite pretty so yea, here it goes. :)
Pardon me cause I only got this cute red flower so there's only one kind.
But it's okay! I'm gonna get some other cute ones if I happen to see anyone selling outside next time.
Not gonna get it online cause I think it's still the best the choose and get when you pay on the spot.
You should know what I mean. The nice feeling of shopping. Woootzxc! ^^,
I'm not saying online shopping sucks/whatever, but it consists all types of risks/inconvenience.
What I hate the most was the waiting time actually, don't you? I really do. :/
Find it kind of waste of my time, but there's times where you like it how your purchases reach your mailbox and since you have waited for so long already that you have totally forget what you have get and it gives you surprise when you open your parcels. o.o
Oh well I still love it as long it's shopping haha!
I miss shopping so much, so much that I almost forgot the last time I shopped like krazy and spend like there's no need to pay haha I just love the feeling of grabbing everything that caught your eye and all you need is to pay and go. But of course the saddest thing on earth there's gonna happen is at the end of the day you realized you're officially broke! Argh! Worse feeling ever I swear. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment