Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yay or nay?

Yay because it's gonna be friday tomorrow and baby will be back from camp!
Whoa really happy I tell you, miss him like no tomorrow. Hahaha gonna surprise him with the dinner I'll be cooking when he comes my house! Can't wait! :D
Nay as it's still another night to pass and I really really really want weekends to come.
Friday will be a great day because baby is booking out! Like finally. 
Saturday will be a good day cause I'll be out with my aunts to celebrate birthday! 
And I'm thinking of heading to flea too cause I heard it's gonna be a mega one! Wahlao cannot imagine the crowd there but how can you miss such a great event!
I mean flea happens every weekend, but this is like once in don't know how many months then got a big huge one eh. So cannot miss! Hope baby will bring me there hehe. 
And ya speaking about flea, anyone knows about the first ever popular blogshops flea happening on 23rd June the next sat? At some grand hotel if I'm not wrong.
But sadlyyyyyyyy, it's actually crashed on baby's 21st birthday chalet!
Haissssssss but it's okay! I will definitely gonna have more fun over at downtown east with everyone else who give faces and come all the down to pasir ris just for my dear babyboy! Haha!
Anyway will update with more soon! xoxo


Let your dreams live.

No comments:

Post a Comment