Monday, June 11, 2012

It's monday and it's our 19th month baby.


Happy 19th monthsary my dear boy! <3
I know it's sad to mention again that he actually have to go back for reservist today so I'm all alone now, but well I think I'm gonna be alright and I'm sure babyboy gonna pull through the week in armycamp with all the trainings exercise everything.
And yes! I'm so glad that we've gone through the 19 sweetest months of our life together.
Definitely looking forward to the rest of our sweet sweet love to continue growing.
I tend to not believing that we have come so far and still standing strong!
Of course the feeling is the best of the best I can say.

About 1-2 week(s) time, baby gonna turns 21!
It's gonna be his day definitely, and I think I will be more excited than him cause I feel happy for him!
Hahaha he's gonna call me silly again.
But it's true! I believe when a guy turned 21, it's like a brand new start of his life, brand new life.
Shouldn't I be happy for him? I definitely do! HA
Just the thought of it, I'm turning 18 in one month plus time too!
Oh dear, sooooooo excited that I don't know how I should celebrate! Hahahaha.
Shall not think about it first cause I got something more important to do now.
Baby's birthday present! Whoa seriously dk what I should get/make for him.
Haissss he got a lousy girlfriend uh. :(
Brainstorm. Brainstorm. Brainstorm. Brainstorm. Brainstorm.



No comments:

Post a Comment