Thursday, April 19, 2012

Xiaomeimei's birthday.


It's 19th of the April month and my youngest meimei is turning nine.
Happy birdday meimei! ^^,
I'm actually twice of her age, I'm feeling so old right now haha.
Soon she will be taller than me and I would like the shortest in the family, oh man! I hate this.
But it's okay, still the cutest in height. I'm proud of it. Haha self-encouragement. :)
Anyway I think she is still as rebellious and naughty as always, but well hope she will do well in her studies. Sometimes she's like the boss in the house hahaha guan jia bo. HA
Well I think she's one of the smart one in the family, so hopefully she's willing to work out for better results. I'm jelly of her smarty brain juice. #whyiforeversodumb
Oh so yes we actually hold a small party in the house just for her.
Papa prepared lots of good food ready for steamboat war haha!
Papa's cooking forever the best <3 hehe. 

Some photos to share.
Gonna make it a short and sweet pictures post to sum it all up, I'm feeling lazy and I'm not really gonna list every details down. We spent our time eating, chit-chatting, giggling, and most importantly is the family bonding I always love to have. <3


All the good times always end fast and the bad will still flood around to constantly remind you that it's better to enjoy now else you won't be able after this cause it will be all your nightmares you gonna face all over again. That really sucks. 
School has began for almost a week and I don't feel the motivation yet.
Totally screwed up with all the repeat modules cause I've to go through those routines that I hate the most for another semester. It's like, come on again?! :(
Really hope I could pull this through and survive till this end of year.
Year end this 2012 anyway, I don't know if it's true but well if we all put through this world nightmare then think again how to move on a brand new year of life ahead.
Wish me luck people, I really don't want to be the one left behind and the only one crying when everyone  other people is happily graduating in year3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment